[SPOILERS] New 13 minute official behind the scenes video

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
All of Nolan's characters have stayed true to their counterparts from the source material, at their soul. Nolan's Joker was a madman and so is any other version. What Nolan does do is he highlights and enhances certain aspects of a given character that may be less prominent and more subtle than the comic version. He enhances certain traits and lessens other, but at their soul all of his characters are true to the comics.

ComptonTerry wrote:All of Nolan's characters have stayed true to their counterparts from the source material, at their soul. Nolan's Joker was a madman and so is any other version. What Nolan does do is he highlights and enhances certain aspects of a given character that may be less prominent and more subtle than the comic version. He enhances certain traits and lessens other, but at their soul all of his characters are true to the comics.

i don't think that's true for the joker

mchekhov wrote:that synth bell from the fire rises track sounds mixed a lot better, you can hear more detail in it
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
I was being semi-sarcastic about the fucking bear but why you're at it why don't you go tell Nolan to "get over the comics" too because despite his unique VISUAL re-interpretations of characters, he stays very true to their characteristics from said comics. Don't write off the source material entirely when speculating about Nolan's Batman. To do so would be moronic.

he didnt stay very true for Ra's, Joker, or Dent....

even more
the ending of the film is not true to the comics...the entire film basically feels like a large departure from anything we know from the comics
Reported.

That clip was pretty cool when Blake raged at the bridge.

Red Hood wrote:That clip was pretty cool when Blake raged at the bridge.
Which clip is that?

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Red Hood wrote:That clip was pretty cool when Blake raged at the bridge.
Which clip is that?
A little bit after 12:31.

mchekhov wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:All of Nolan's characters have stayed true to their counterparts from the source material, at their soul. Nolan's Joker was a madman and so is any other version. What Nolan does do is he highlights and enhances certain aspects of a given character that may be less prominent and more subtle than the comic version. He enhances certain traits and lessens other, but at their soul all of his characters are true to the comics.

I think so. The core of Nolan's Joker is the same psychopath we've always know (except for the silver age, of course).

Awesomeee!! Loved the shot of Bane hitting the guy in the head with what looks like to be a fire extinguisher :twothumbsup:

ComptonTerry wrote:
mchekhov wrote:

I think so. The core of Nolan's Joker is the same psychopath we've always know (except for the silver age, of course).

see in TDK he wasnt depicted as a psychopath...that's why I say he is a large departure from the comics...in the comics he's a psycho mad man...but in TDK he's a sane anarchist, and his motives are rooted in the hypocrisy of the world around him....this is a HUGE reinterpretation of the character.

mchekhov wrote:but in TDK he's a sane
:suicide: