Name the next batman movie

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Name the next batman movie

Caped Crusader
27
23%
World Greatest's Detective
1
1%
Dark Knight 2
3
3%
The Batman
28
24%
Other, explain
57
49%
 
Total votes: 116

Posts: 3180
Joined: April 2010
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
chee wrote:Batman is not a legend because to become a legend, you need to die. Batman will never die, its a symbol against corruption.
there are "living legends" anyway, aren't they, you don't necessarily need to kill him, is just one of many possibilities.

Posts: 1460
Joined: December 2009
Location: Los Angeles / London
chee wrote:Batman is not a legend because to become a legend, you need to die. Batman will never die, its a symbol against corruption.
you're wrong..

Posts: 54100
Joined: May 2010
Batman is not a legend because to become a legend, you need to die. Batman will never die, its a symbol against corruption.

you're wrong..
Yeah, obviously, you don't know this guy:
Image
Oh, and this:

Henri Ducard: You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent.

Bruce Wayne: You're vigilantes.
Henri Ducard: No, no, no. A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed, or locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely.
Bruce Wayne: Which is?
Henri Ducard: A LEGEND, Mr. Wayne.

Posts: 3180
Joined: April 2010
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
m4st4 wrote:
Batman is not a legend because to become a legend, you need to die. Batman will never die, its a symbol against corruption.

you're wrong..
Yeah, obviously, you don't know this guy:
Image
Oh, and this:

Henri Ducard: You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent.

Bruce Wayne: You're vigilantes.
Henri Ducard: No, no, no. A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed, or locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely.
Bruce Wayne: Which is?
Henri Ducard: A LEGEND, Mr. Wayne.
Mate, tell ya now, there is some people that wont be familiarized or wont care about that example but the truth is:
you are absolutely right, is what I've been trying to say, snake is just a perfect example
Big Boss too ;) .
:clap:

Posts: 18
Joined: May 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Caped crusader is the best one... :)

Posts: 3180
Joined: April 2010
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
Maikll wrote:Caped crusader is the best one... :)

ha ha ha and we are back again
this post runs like a fucking boomerang.
:lol:

Posts: 1460
Joined: December 2009
Location: Los Angeles / London
m4st4 wrote:....
learn to quote..

Posts: 236
Joined: June 2010
Of the titles presented, I really dig "The Caped Crusader" (although something w/ "Gotham " in the title would be interesting). Personally, I think Nolan and co. should go w/ a title that dosn't have any obvious references to Batman (ie: "Batman Forever", "The Dark Knight"), but rather evokes the graphic novels ("The Long Halloween", "Dark Victory", "The Killing Joke"). Because, really, as long as the Bat symbol is presented somewhere on the poster or trailer, people will come and know its Batman. So my vote is Nolan should go outside the box.

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
Why the hell does everyone love The Caped Crusader!? It's so cheesy!

Posts: 3180
Joined: April 2010
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
chee wrote:Why the hell does everyone love The Caped Crusader!? It's so cheesy!
is not cheese, it's simply:
:batface: BULL$HIT !

Post Reply