New Theatrical Trailer Coming/Trailer #4

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Posts: 25736
Joined: June 2011
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
robboadam31 wrote:
Tu shay. ;)
Touche*
Douche*

Posts: 1433
Joined: May 2012
Location: Arizona
Bacon wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Touche*
Douche*
That was fucking great. High five. :thumbup: Damn that was good. You clever boy. You clever.

Posts: 2980
Joined: June 2010
Bacon wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Touche*
Douche*
:clap:

Also, this thread doesn't appear to be getting locked any time soon, so I guess that means we can use it for whatever we want :modesty:

Posts: 1433
Joined: May 2012
Location: Arizona
EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Bacon wrote: Douche*
:clap:

Also, this thread doesn't appear to be getting locked any time soon, so I guess that means we can use it for whatever we want :modesty:
Let's use it as thread for the philosophical and existential discussion of the enigma that is ryan4butler.

Posts: 196
Joined: May 2012
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote: :clap:

Also, this thread doesn't appear to be getting locked any time soon, so I guess that means we can use it for whatever we want :modesty:
Let's use it as thread for the philosophical and existential discussion of the enigma that is ryan4butler.
I agree. :lol:

Posts: 1071
Joined: July 2011
I wouldn't do that if I were you. He'll take advantage of you (probably sexually). See my sig.

Posts: 1433
Joined: May 2012
Location: Arizona
Hustler wrote:I wouldn't do that if I were you. He'll take advantage of you (probably sexually). See my sig.
A kind warning Hustler. I appreciate it. But I don't think he's sexually...er..capable...of anything.

Posts: 283
Joined: May 2012
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote: :clap:

Also, this thread doesn't appear to be getting locked any time soon, so I guess that means we can use it for whatever we want :modesty:
Let's use it as thread for the philosophical and existential discussion of the enigma that is ryan4butler.
I think he may have discovered the spell check feature on his web browser but his grammar still lives much to be desired.

Post Reply