New Theatrical Trailer Coming/Trailer #4

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Honestly, I thought the last of the trailers for The Dark Knight Rises had all been released…but what the hell do I know?

Apparently, a fourth and what I presume will be the final theatrical trailer for the movie prior to its July 20 release will debut in front of The Amazing Spider-Man this July 3, 2012.

How do we know this? The Alberta Film Ratings Board in Canada has just rated a new one at a running time of 2:13, that’s why. So if you need some extra incentive to see the wall crawler next week you now have it as far as I’m concerned.

For the final chapter in director Christopher Nolan’s take on Gotham’s favorite son, Bane (Tom Hardy) comes to town, looking to exact his own measure of justice against Batman. It’s suspected much of the story’s elements will be derived from the Knightfall and No Man’s Land comic book arcs.

Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Marion Cotillard, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, and Morgan Freeman star.

Christopher Nolan directs.

The Dark Knight Rises is in theaters July 20, 2012.
http://www.albertafilmratings.ca/recent ... ilers.aspx
Last edited by aaron on June 25th, 2012, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Another one? :batface:

Doesn't Nolan always have only three trailers for his films?
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013

I salivate at the thought of another trailer.

Hmm if this is a legit new trailer i'm probably going to give it a pass until after I've seen the film, That is if i have enough will power which i probably dont :(

Hustler wrote:I salivate at the thought of another trailer.
Salivate? Is that all you did? Cause I did something a whole lot worse :modesty:

HOLY FUCKING FUCK FUCKS YESSS!!!

I think I won't see this, if this is truly a new trailer.

Probably a Nokia trailer... But I can see one more, at the end of july I still be suprised by this movie.

anonymity wrote:
Hustler wrote:I salivate at the thought of another trailer.
Salivate? Is that all you did? Cause I did something a whole lot worse :modesty:
cumming is natural. It's all right.
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013