New Theatrical Trailer Coming/Trailer #4

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
steveportee wrote:At this point, they should just release the damn movie.
But no one wants to see it.

Based4Life wrote:
steveportee wrote:At this point, they should just release the damn movie.
But no one wants to see it.
U A TROLL
THE GAME
Last edited by Bacon on June 25th, 2012, 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the nokia trailer if you take away the black 3 seconds of the beginning is 2.13 maybe they will just release it on theaters

No more new trailers :D If serious I dont want to be spoiled like it happened to Prometheus... we already have 4 ones and it is more than enough!

Bacon wrote:
Based4Life wrote: But no one wants to see it.
U A TROLL
THE GAME
How was Rock of Ages?

Taking away the 3 seconds from the Nokia trailer won't do anything, you've still got the mandatory "All Preview Audiences" green sign that comes up before every trailer. Thats 3 seconds there.

I think people are confused here. They saw the rating for the Nokia trailer and think this is a NEW trailer. And from that they extrapolate that it will be attached to Spider-man. :facepalm:

There will be no trailer with Spider-man. This is just the Nokia trailer rating that they stumbled upon.

End of story.

Highly doubt there will be a new trailer with Spider-Man. Even if there was, my fucking theater wouldn't show it. They didn't show Trailer # 3 at the midnight premiere of The Avengers, and they didn't show the 6-minute preview of The Amazing Spider-Man with Men In Black 3.

Anyway, I feel that a fourth trailer would be too much. Three trailers, an action-packed Nokia trailer, and several TV Spots is enough for me.

It's the Nokia trailer.

Nolanoscopy wrote:It's the Nokia trailer.
Yeah probably.