New Theatrical Trailer Coming/Trailer #4

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
It might be the Nokia trailer and the time difference might be explained due to the difference between PAL and NTSC (the Nokia trailer was released in the UK and this listing is from Canada).

Would be cool if it was new, though.

DHOPW42 wrote:I think I won't see this, if this is truly a new trailer.
I don't want to see a new trailer this late in the game either but there's no way I could resist not watching it when it's released online...
I saw a lot of comments online about the Nokia trailer saying "I wasn't interested until I saw this trailer" so maybe that trailer would be a good choice to grab the attention of any last minute skeptics.

DHOPW42 wrote:I think I won't see this, if this is truly a new trailer.
I might be in the same boat. Then again, it's better than them releasing clips from the movie. I'd avoid those like the plague.

Interesting developments...
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

:tooexcited: I'm down for one more trailer.

Did somebody say "new trailer?"

FUCK YES

Celestin wrote:It might be the Nokia trailer and the time difference might be explained due to the difference between PAL and NTSC (the Nokia trailer was released in the UK and this listing is from Canada).

Would be cool if it was new, though.
I think the same. Everyone liked this trailer.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

anonymity wrote:
Hustler wrote:I salivate at the thought of another trailer.
Salivate? Is that all you did? Cause I did something a whole lot worse :modesty:
Not to kill your boner (and the collective boner of all of us here at NolanFans), but on second thought I'm not getting my hopes up. The Nokia trailer is shown as 2:17, but take away the few seconds of nothing at the beginning and the second at the end, and voila... 2:13. What are the odds that a brand new trailer would have that exact runtime?

Hustler wrote: Not to kill your boner (and the collective boner of all of us here at NolanFans), but on second thought I'm not getting my hopes up. The Nokia trailer is shown as 2:17, but take away the few seconds of nothing at the beginning and the second at the end, and voila... 2:13. What are the odds that a brand new trailer would have that exact runtime?
He's right guys, don't get your hopes up for anything for now because the first 2 seconds and last 2 seconds are all black in the YouTube video.
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013

Yeah they are releasing the Nokia trailer with TASM. So far the trailers have been with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 (grossed $1,328,111,219) Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows ($543,848,418) and The Avengers ($1,436,325,442)

Maybe there is some new footage, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Now that's exposure!
@sammyjankis88