[SPOILERS] New full length trailer from Nokia

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I was just thinking, we know there's 2 different times where Bane catches Batman's punch in mid air. Perhaps the second time, on Batman's epic return, Batman doesn't just stand there and instead his other hand comes around for a swing at Banes face like you would expect. That would be cool. The first time Batman and Bane have been fighting for a while and Bane catches him off guard, but on his epic return he isn't caught off guard and knows what to do. That would work.

I really hope Nolan steps up his game for the fight scenes in this. Nolan shoots genius car chases, (some of the best in history perhaps) and he can pull off insanely awesome and badass stunts with perfect execution, like the Hong Kong scene in TDK, (and the epic Plane heist in TDKR) but his fighting scenes have always been... well, it's been said already. Nolan does seem to improve his action scenes with each film though. He's getting better at it. He isn't the Wachowski Bros when it comes to shooting fight scenes but he definitely gets better.

Asanty wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:I was just thinking, we know there's 2 different times where Bane catches Batman's punch in mid air. Perhaps the second time, on Batman's epic return, Batman doesn't just stand there and instead his other hand comes around for a swing at Banes face like you would expect. That would be cool. The first time Batman and Bane have been fighting for a while and Bane catches him off guard, but on his epic return he isn't caught off guard and knows what to do. That would work.

I really hope Nolan steps up his game for the fight scenes in this. Nolan shoots genius car chases, (some of the best in history perhaps) and he can pull off insanely awesome and badass stunts with perfect execution, like the Hong Kong scene in TDK, (and the epic Plane heist in TDKR) but his fighting scenes have always been... well, it's been said already. Nolan does seem to improve his action scenes with each film though. He's getting better at it. He isn't the Wachowski Bros when it comes to shooting fight scenes but he definitely gets better.
Yeah, fight scenes in TDK are better than in BB. I would say they all are good, except Prewit building scenes with SWAt and doctors...those are kinda poor, sure TDKR will be even better, although Bane-Batman punches looked weird couple of timeS...
I agree. The fight with Ra's' pawns though at the end of BB was atrocious though.

apw

Quality is soooo good. You can even see the elevated trains in the first shot (bottom right):

Another version. Couple of new shots included.