[SPOILERS] New full length trailer from Nokia

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
pancakes213 wrote:Trailer 3 is the MTV trailer right?
No. It's the 4th trailer if you count the teaser trailer as the 1st. But it's the 3rd theatrical trailer.

DHOPW42 wrote:
No. It's the 4th trailer if you count the teaser trailer as the 1st. But it's the 3rd theatrical trailer.
Oh thanks. That's confusing.
Red Hood wrote:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Lol what...that was a legit question. The teaser isn't a trailer...it's a teaser.

pancakes213 wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:
Oh thanks. That's confusing.
Red Hood wrote:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Lol what...that was a legit question. The teaser isn't a trailer...it's a teaser.
Um, the teaser is a trailer. Teaser TRAILER. :facepalm:

Movie just keeps getting better and better only 30 more days :D

Dear Avengers,

Save yourselves.You're gonna be raped on July 20

Sincerely,

A NolanFan...... :goNF:

I AM LATE TO EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I just saw the new trailer and DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMNNNN!!!!!!! :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:

First of all...BANE. Enough said. The man is a thousand different kinds of BOSS!

Selina was looking like her usual sexy, badass, gorgeous, maneater self as always. :modesty:

It's just now hitting me how close we are to the opening. The next month is going to be TDKR heaven for me.

Now, excuse me, I have to cry tears of joy. :cry: :cry: :cry:

MSUspartans2211 wrote:Does anyone have an HD download link. I'm speechless to how amazing that trailer was.
Breck12 wrote:DOWNLOAD LINK ANYONE? PLEASE!!! :-D
Breck12 wrote:DOWNLOAD LINK? :suicide:
PresidentSaad wrote:I NEED DOWNLOAD LINK! :JGLface:
MSUspartans2211 wrote:Does anyone have a link to an HD download?
MSUspartans2211 wrote:Download link.....please...
If you guys have Google Chrome, then install this app "YouTube Downloader: MP3 / HD Video Download" by YouTube.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... e-ntp-icon

Once you've installed it, go to the YouTube link of the video. Below the video, you'll see a download button which allows to download the above video in various formats.

trailer 4 is good.

Was that Blake that
flipped that car while he was driving it?

movieman1005 wrote:Was that Blake that
flipped that car while he was driving it?
Yeah, looks like him.

This trailer has so much replay value because it's got by far the most money shots.