Just something I read and found interesting

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Thank you all for reading and replying to my post.

As I said before, I find it hard to believe all of this information because we've heard A LOT of rumors about it for so long most of them untrue...So, even if it's true, who's gonna believe it? :lol: Anyway, I thought it would be nice for some of you to know. Surely I look forward to July and Comicon now!! And to tell the truth, i find it also very hard to believe about the teaser poster and the shooting start but the part that mostly intrigued me was about that the script is done and there's a "big name actor who has worked before with Nolan" to star in the third film. I started wondering: "Hmm..let's suppose that's true, who maybe is this person?" For me, a big name is someone that has a very big following of fans worldwide and only by his name attracts audiences to the box office. So, that leaves us with Al Pacino, Hugh Jackman and Leo di Caprio. I don't think, let's say, Liam Neeson and Robin Williams fall into this category of "big names", although I certainly consider them great actors. I would so much love Al Pacino!!

Oh, and thank you so very much for the warm welcome :D I guess now that Inception and Batman 3 are on the way to big screen, I would have more to say with you!!

As far as having an actor in mind it isn't impossible that he does, however it is extremely unlikely that anyone else would know he has one in mind even if he did. Its too early to have too much real information on it just yet.
That's not quite accurate. I imagine by now Nolan will have approached a few people about the lead villain, whoever it is, if only on a perfunctory level. He won't have signed anyone yet, but he will have put feelers out.

Bueller wrote:
As far as having an actor in mind it isn't impossible that he does, however it is extremely unlikely that anyone else would know he has one in mind even if he did. Its too early to have too much real information on it just yet.
That's not quite accurate. I imagine by now Nolan will have approached a few people about the lead villain, whoever it is, if only on a perfunctory level. He won't have signed anyone yet, but he will have put feelers out.

you missed the point...even if he has approached somebody theres no way somebod in the film crew would be privy to that kind of info

theweatherman wrote:As far as having an actor in mind it isn't impossible that he does, however it is extremely unlikely that anyone else would know he has one in mind even if he did. Its too early to have too much real information on it just yet.
He has said that he doesn't like to have actors in mind during the writing process.

CrazyEight wrote:
theweatherman wrote:As far as having an actor in mind it isn't impossible that he does, however it is extremely unlikely that anyone else would know he has one in mind even if he did. Its too early to have too much real information on it just yet.
He has said that he doesn't like to have actors in mind during the writing process.
But he did for Ken Watanabe ;)

Well they are in pre production, that means they have all the filming locations, actors/actress have been casted or are in casting, funding sources are identified and script is ready to go, I think they will be "in filming", around september or january of the next year.

Alterno wrote:Well they are in pre production, that means they have all the filming locations, actors/actress have been casted or are in casting, funding sources are identified and script is ready to go, I think they will be "in filming", around september or january of the next year.
Nope.

Refer to my post above.

Yeah, they are still writing the thing. Early stages of pre production.

Eternalist wrote:
CrazyEight wrote:
But he did for Ken Watanabe ;)
He also did the same for Katie Holmes while writing the Rachel Dawes character.