THE FIRE RISES a new real-time strategy game

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Hmm... I can play but can't see my fb profile pic... And what's up with headquarters, how do I make one or enter someone's lair? :think: finished docks level.

Is it weird that I only made a facebook to play this game?

Celestin wrote:Is it weird that I only made a facebook to play this game?
I find it weird you didn't have one to begin with :wtf:

Celestin wrote:What browser are you using?
Chrome. :neutral:

Those able to play, are you using an actual mouse? I'm trying to play the game on my laptop; but, the my sensor pad doesn't seem to be working.

madcowre wrote:
Celestin wrote:What browser are you using?
Chrome. :neutral:
I was also using Chrome and I also had problems so I tried Firefox. Seemed to work better.

So my friends, what's the consensus? Worth playing/checking out? Or just another lame browser based promo game?

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:So my friends, what's the consensus? Worth playing/checking out? Or just another lame browser based promo game?
Worth checking out. :thumbup:

m4st4 wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:So my friends, what's the consensus? Worth playing/checking out? Or just another lame browser based promo game?
Worth checking out. :thumbup:
On it! 8-)

I need to finally get around to checking this out. I have a feeling there will be some nice rewards for people who do well.