The 2012 grand-scale epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

TDKR Fan Art

zonda wrote:Batman is worried that bcoz of Nolan, Man of Steel may outperform his trilogy

:lol: :lol: :lol:
zonda wrote:Image

I like the TDKR the most.

Havoc1st wrote:
zonda wrote:Image

I like the TDKR the most.

I've had this piece saved on my computer for a long time but I've never noticed Catwoman and Batman at the bottom before O.o
SomeFrenchToast wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:I like the TDKR the most.

I've had this piece saved on my computer for a long time but I've never noticed Catwoman and Batman at the bottom before O.o

When i posted that art i saw Batman and Bane only, but didn't notice Catwoman until you metioned it. And where she is placed is weird. :wtf: :lol:
Baniac wrote:
zonda wrote:Batman is worried that bcoz of Nolan, Man of Steel may outperform his trilogy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Havoc1st wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:

When i posted that art i saw Batman and Bane only, but didn't notice Catwoman until you metioned it. And where she is placed is weird. :wtf: :lol:

Looks like she's worshiping at the altar of Bane. :lol:
Baniac wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:When i posted that art i saw Batman and Bane only, but didn't notice Catwoman until you metioned it. And where she is placed is weird. :wtf: :lol:

Looks like she's worshiping at the altar of Bane. :lol:

I still found that art so wrong. Most probably because when i see Catwoman i instantly think her doing something dirty to Bane. Thanks to "SomeFrenchToast" making me notice where Catwoman is placed.:lol: :lol:
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to The Dark Knight Rises