[SPOILERS] Is Miranda really Talia?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Is Miranda really Talia?

Yes
56%
No
31%
Doesn't matter to me
13%

Total votes: 145

JimmyFraska wrote:He could be potentially lying about Pence being there, but I doubt he would go as far to say he's going to be in the film, whenever the actor has nothing to do with it.
I believe that Pence is in the movie; I’m just not convinced that he will be Ra’s.

But to clarify what I what I said earlier, I think that if they the League or Ra’s are in the movie they will only be used in flashbacks. I like the idea of using the League of Shadows for Bane’s background.

"I start up again with the shooting of Christopher Nolan's Batman, to go back to it nicely, it's a small role and a very comfortable one for a new mother."
She says the role fits nicely for a new mother, which implies not having a lot of action scenes. Can we at least agree she's more than likely not Talia?

allstarr55js wrote:
"I start up again with the shooting of Christopher Nolan's Batman, to go back to it nicely, it's a small role and a very comfortable one for a new mother."
She says the role fits nicely for a new mother, which implies not having a lot of action scenes. Can we at least agree she's more than likely not Talia?

no...because nobody thought Talia would be fighting Batman...she's a woman

talli wrote:
allstarr55js wrote: She says the role fits nicely for a new mother, which implies not having a lot of action scenes. Can we at least agree she's more than likely not Talia?
:eh: ?

But Catwoman will probably be fighting Batman and she's a woman as well ;)

Talia is a expert at hand to hand combat and in the use of weapons... She is not Talia get over it.

Batcat wrote:
talli wrote:
:eh: ?

But Catwoman will probably be fighting Batman and she's a woman as well ;)

thats an assumption on your part...i dont think there will be any kind of fighting

and the way I imagined Talia was more to be like the master mind, the organizer of the events...Bane is the physical threat ..Talia is overlooking the project

allstarr55js wrote:
Talia is a expert at hand to hand combat and in the use of weapons... She is not Talia get over it.
she may be, but if the story doesnt require her to exhibit that then thats what it will be

Spoiler for Batman Beyond, Season 3:
There was one episode of Batman Beyond where Talia did fight the new Batman but her body was taken over by her father, Ra's al Ghul.
I don't think if she makes an appearance in the new movie she will be fighting.

Though in Black Swan they placed Natalie's face on another dancers body some of the time so I suppose they could do that for someone else if need be. Anything is possible in this day and age. :lol:

talli wrote: thats an assumption on your part...i dont think there will be any kind of fighting

and the way I imagined Talia was more to be like the master mind, the organizer of the events...Bane is the physical threat ..Talia is overlooking the project
Yep, maybe but except if she never is Catwoman in the movie (and is just Selina) I'm still expecting a good fight between them. Men are not the only ones who know how to fight ;)

And about Talia, I see what you mean, eventhough it's true, she's meant to be an expert in matial arts.

Batcat wrote:
talli wrote: thats an assumption on your part...i dont think there will be any kind of fighting

Yep, maybe but except if she never is Catwoman in the movie (and is just Selina) I'm still expecting a good fight between them. Men are not the only ones who know how to fight ;)

And about Talia, I see what you mean, eventhough it's true, she's meant to be an expert in matial arts.

I don't think Batman would engage in a fight with a female....maybe physically restrain her if she is a nuisance...but actually hit her? thats not likely

talli wrote: I don't think Batman would engage in a fight with a female....maybe physically restrain her if she is a nuisance...but actually hit her? thats not likely
I don't know, it could be kind of a test to see how good she is. You know, I mean a real respectful fight, not the kind where they are hitting each other and all. And even if he physically restrains her, I don't think she would be the kind to let it happen, she would do something back. I still think a fight might happen, I just don't think it would be similar to one of Batman's fight with Bane for example.