Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
After almost 2 years I'm still fascinated by this movie.. and all this new behind the scenes Bane pictures makes me wanna watch this movie all over again! :)

i dont quote bane in every day life nearly as much as i should

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:i dont quote bane in every day life nearly as much as i should
"I don't quote Bane in every day life nearly as much as I should, but when I do, the quotes are awesome." ;)

Wow!! it is cool and the other cool thing is getting his outfit, which i have. His jacket is just amazing. Feels really good and comfortable. Thank goodness i ordered it online. 8-)

I about died laughing at this: Christopher Nolan doing a quick Bane impression during a recent interview. Well done, Nolan. Now I need Nolan and Hardy in a room together, having a conversation only using Bane's voice. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://leagueofbane.tumblr.com/post/163 ... nolan-does

Thinking back on it, this is a very unique character that they came up with for the film because he's no just a carbon copy of the comicbook character but almost similtaneously a complete reinvention that still includes nods to all important storylines from the comics that the character had: Knightfall, No Man's Land, Bane's parentage is discussed a lot (which was also a mystery in the comics for a while), he teamed up with the League of Assassins in the comics and fell in love with Talia as well at one point...he's a perfect mix of everything that made the character stand out in the comics, whilst standing also on his own within the story of the film itself.

The voice makes him stand out among fellow comicbook villains in films too because nowadays filmmakers and studios are so deathly afraid of fan reactions that they mostly don't take big creative chances like this, especially if a well-known actor is portraying the character. I mean, covering up everything except the eyes is a genius decision in hindsight because Hardy can convey a lot of different emotions through is eyes and body language alone.

Batfan175 wrote:Thinking back on it, this is a very unique character that they came up with for the film because he's no just a carbon copy of the comicbook character but almost similtaneously a complete reinvention that still includes nods to all important storylines from the comics that the character had: Knightfall, No Man's Land, Bane's parentage is discussed a lot (which was also a mystery in the comics for a while), he teamed up with the League of Assassins in the comics and fell in love with Talia as well at one point...he's a perfect mix of everything that made the character stand out in the comics, whilst standing also on his own within the story of the film itself.

The voice makes him stand out among fellow comicbook villains in films too because nowadays filmmakers and studios are so deathly afraid of fan reactions that they mostly don't take big creative chances like this, especially if a well-known actor is portraying the character. I mean, covering up everything except the eyes is a genius decision in hindsight because Hardy can convey a lot of different emotions through is eyes and body language alone.
The voice was genius. In an interview, Nolan admitted that he was startled by it at first, but then he said once he heard it, it became so integral to the character. I also loved the more recent interview I heard during the Dunkirk promo tour where Nolan did a great imitation of Hardy's Bane voice. It was hilariously spot on. :lol:

Baniac wrote:I about died laughing at this: Christopher Nolan doing a quick Bane impression during a recent interview. Well done, Nolan. Now I need Nolan and Hardy in a room together, having a conversation only using Bane's voice. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess Hardy does the voice every time he sees Nolan somewhere. "Behind you" LOL.

I really wanted to see more backstory for him. Which was filmed for the movie, but never used. Which sucks. The character's just too awesome to leave him without a complete backstory. It was quite different from the comics, and I really want to see it. Goddammit, Nolan, release the Ultimate Cut of TDKR.

Baniac wrote:
July 24th, 2017, 8:14 am
I about died laughing at this: Christopher Nolan doing a quick Bane impression during a recent interview. Well done, Nolan. Now I need Nolan and Hardy in a room together, having a conversation only using Bane's voice. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol!