Episode 52: I Saw Your Whole Movie - January 6, 2012

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
Teddy and Alex talk with guest hosts Mike Eisenberg and JC Blass about the 6-minute IMAX prologue and the theatrical trailer for The Dark Knight Rises. We advise you not to listen if you haven't seen the IMAX prologue... or Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, The Ides of March, Deathly Hallows Part 2, Marley and Me or Superman Return for that matter. Yeah.

Show notes:
Tall Tale Productions

[MP3]
[iTunes]

Listening now, Teddy. :twothumbsup:

Good podcast guys. I kind of wish you guys would be able to pull off a live podcast with Mike Eisenberg. Would be fun.

We'll do it someday :) I live in Chicago, so it's near impossible. But maybe if we meet up at a convention.

Great podcast, always interesting to hear what you guys have to say about TDKR and other stuff. Keep it up!

Great podcast as always. I love it when it's long and Mike Eisenberg is a guest. It's always a lot of fun.

dadosaboya wrote:Great podcast as always. I love it when it's long and Mike Eisenberg is a guest. It's always a lot of fun.
That's what she said.

eisentower30 wrote:
dadosaboya wrote:Great podcast as always. I love it when it's long and Mike Eisenberg is a guest. It's always a lot of fun.
That's what she said.
Now you've heard it twice. Good job. :thumbup:

eisentower30 wrote:We'll do it someday :) I live in Chicago, so it's near impossible. But maybe if we meet up at a convention.
You know... that's easy to do no matter where you are. All Alex and Teddy needs to do is record you saying: "I agree." and "No... I don't." Then they'll play those clips to any questions we have for you. Great idea! :twothumbsup: