LIVE Podcast - Episode 14

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.

Some questions:

1. Do you think Nolan will ever produce a film that he didn't direct?
2. What do you think of Inception's marketing which has been surprisingly dormant recently?
3. Do you think WB and Nolan will reveal the basic plot of Inception in the coming marketing?

Eternalist wrote:Some questions:

1. Do you think Nolan will ever produce a film that he didn't direct?
2. What do you think of Inception's marketing which has been surprisingly dormant recently?
3. Do you think WB and Nolan will reveal the basic plot of Inception in the coming marketing?
What he said.

1. Do you think Inception will be linear or non-linear?
2. Will Inception be in 3D?
3. Is there any truth to the rumor that Chris Nolan is attached to the reboot of Superman?

How often are these podcasts done? And usually when?

Sorry if this has been answered before, if they're done I'd just like to make time to listen to them. Thanks a ton

NothinButM wrote:How often are these podcasts done? And usually when?

Sorry if this has been answered before, if they're done I'd just like to make time to listen to them. Thanks a ton
Hey there! And welcome to the forums!

As you can see from our podcast page and the release dates, we haven't really fallen into a set schedule for these podcast releases. This is in part because of the sporadic flow of news that we cover here on this site. Usually we'll record a podcast when we have three full news stories to talk about from the front page. For the last three episodes, we've streamed them live from Ustream. We will usually sit down to record on a Tuesday or Thursday in the evening, about 8pm EST. We also post notifications of the live events as soon as we know that they're happening. Sometimes it's only a few hours before they start.

I hope this answers your question. :)

AlexHaas wrote:
NothinButM wrote:How often are these podcasts done? And usually when?

Hey there! And welcome to the forums!

As you can see from our podcast page and the release dates, we haven't really fallen into a set schedule for these podcast releases. This is in part because of the sporadic flow of news that we cover here on this site. Usually we'll record a podcast when we have three full news stories to talk about from the front page. For the last three episodes, we've streamed them live from Ustream. We will usually sit down to record on a Tuesday or Thursday in the evening, about 8pm EST. We also post notifications of the live events as soon as we know that they're happening. Sometimes it's only a few hours before they start.

I hope this answers your question. :)
I can't get the 14th podcast because i didn't listen to it live

#1fan wrote:I can't get the 14th podcast because i didn't listen to it live
That is incorrect.

We've published two live-streamed podcasts already - Episode 12 and 13. We usually need about a week to edit the audio for publishing. Episode 14 will be up later today.

Hint: That's one of the benefits of watching it live. It's un-cut, so you can watch all of our mistakes (and laugh). ;)

AlexHaas wrote:
#1fan wrote:I can't get the 14th podcast because i didn't listen to it live
That is incorrect.

We've published two live-streamed podcasts already - Episode 12 and 13. We usually need about a week to edit the audio for publishing. Episode 14 will be up later today.

Hint: That's one of the benefits of watching it live. It's un-cut, so you can watch all of our mistakes (and laugh). ;)
Thank you