Episode 13: Working in 4 Dimensions - February 6, 2010

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
Episode 13: Working in 4 Dimensions - February 6, 2010

In this episode:

Alex and Teddy discuss a Los Angeles Times interview with Christopher Nolan. He's calling Inception his "Biggest Challenge" yet. The two also celebrate NolanFans.com's first birthday and announce the release of the website's first major design upgrade. Conversational tangents include Spider-Man 4 and Hulk. All of this happening in front of a live Internet audience; don't miss it.

Show notes:
http://www.nolanfans.com/netflix

[Direct MP3]
[iTunes]

Awesome, downloading it now :thumbup:

downloaded
question:
Any updates on inception regarding mind crime

Twilight guy for Spider-Man?! I really hope it's a rumor. If this movie has a bad director and a bad cast, I won't bother w=to watch it.

Question:
At the end. Was that an outtake or did you did it on purpose?

Now they are saying the kid who is playing Percy Jackson in THE LIGHTENING THIEF might be the next Spider-man.

And yes, it was an outtake and I added it at the end on purpose. Just for chuckles. :lol:

Didn't they want to hire an unknown? After that movie he'll be pretty well known.

TeddyBlass wrote:Now they are saying the kid who is playing Percy Jackson in THE LIGHTENING THIEF might be the next Spider-man.
Well, let's see.
I think they should get someone that actually BATHE which is something robert pattison does not do. so im told.