Loading...
Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.

LIVE Podcast » Ep 47 » August 31th, 10pm EDT

Site Admin
Posts: 1385
Location: Cupertino, CA
Hey guys!

We'll be recording Episode 47 of the Nolan Fans Podcast LIVE on Wednesday, August 31th at 10pm EDT.

http://nolanfans.com/live

There will be an after "party" too :D
Posts: 609
Cool!
I hope I can join in live.
Posts: 24224
Location: A deep, dark pit of cynicism
AlexHaas wrote:Hey guys!

We'll be recording Episode 47 of the Nolan Fans Podcast LIVE on Wednesday, August 31th at 10pm EDT.

http://nolanfans.com/live

There will be an after "party" too :D

Should I bring Bacardi or Mount Gay?
Posts: 962
My goodness... I managed to get this bit of news. It should be around an hour from now, no?

:goNF:
Posts: 18333
I'll be there. Is it in an hours time?
Posts: 1867
Will this be available for replay and if so when?
niniendowarrior wrote:My goodness... I managed to get this bit of news. It should be around an hour from now, no?

:goNF:

A day and an hour by my estimation.
Posts: 962
solo2001 wrote:
niniendowarrior wrote:My goodness... I managed to get this bit of news. It should be around an hour from now, no?

:goNF:

A day and an hour by my estimation.


Oh right... I forgot about the 31st! :p
Posts: 18333
solo2001 wrote:[A day and an hour by my estimation.


Of course. My lacks of sleep is playing tricks one me, I thought it was like, 9pm. It's just after 2am...

:lol:
Site Admin
Posts: 1385
Location: Cupertino, CA
Tomorrow night, guys. :P
Next page →
← Return to The Nolan Fans Podcast
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest.