LIVE Podcast » Ep 47 » August 31th, 10pm EDT

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
Wow, haha. Y'all fail... but I still love all y'all. <3

Yes, I shall be there, I will try to stay as long as I can, but I also have work and classes in the morning, so I can't stay TOO long. :( I do need SOME sleep, after all. Haha.

... Did I mention I love all you peeps? MWA! Hugs and kisses for EVERYONE! My darlings... I shall see you all at the par-TAY! UNTIL THEN... adieu.

MaJESSticChick wrote:Wow, haha. Y'all fail... but I still love all y'all. <3

Yes, I shall be there, I will try to stay as long as I can, but I also have work and classes in the morning, so I can't stay TOO long. :( I do need SOME sleep, after all. Haha.

... Did I mention I love all you peeps? MWA! Hugs and kisses for EVERYONE! My darlings... I shall see you all at the par-TAY! UNTIL THEN... adieu.
it seems you only come around for the live podcasts. :lol: Or do you just prefer to lurk?

Not so. My posts on the forums come in waves: I'll post a HECK of a lot... then nothing at all. That's what happens when you have an almost full time job and go to school full time and have actual real-life friends who you want to hang out with as well. :)

Only a few hours to go, motherfuckers better be there.

I'll be there. 40 Minutes. :)

We're going to start in about 30 minutes.

AlexHaas wrote:We're going to start in about 30 minutes.
:( I was counting down the minutes.

Admins, hurry it up! :JGLface:

Teddy's "wake the fuck up!" clock was taking a smoke break.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

:problem: