Episode 45: Trailer Celibacy - August 2nd, 2011

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.

cool ep, but here's what i annoyed me, first teddy pls stop clicking your pen :p. second, COME ON, you closed your eyes for the TEASER? You heard everything, and posted snapshot of Bane pic but wouldn't watch the teaser? If you had watch it you two could prove it why it's not disappointing and one reason is the last scene of it. oh I CANNOT talk about it bc u haven't seen it :evil: :evil: I think even the ones who want to be out of the loop and spoilers watched the teaser. I seriously expected a proper discussion of the teaser, but I was wrong! You'd read about the "surprise villains" but wouldn't watch the teaser :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :p

and yes, a cpl weeks i saw the drive trailer is up on ign website, and i only watched half of it, bc u definitely get the sense it's getting spoilerish.

BTW I think you guys should put these movies in your list of 2011:
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (probably not as good as the orig one, but Fincher hardly disappoints)
Three Musketeers (i have a feeling Luke Evans has a great potential to be a great actor and be in a nolan film)
Carnage (new Polanski film)

In case you haven't seen these, make sure watch HESHER & Tree of Life; although, if you don't like artsy you might not like them :p

SINCEPTION wrote:cool ep, but here's what i annoyed me, first teddy pls stop clicking your pen :p.
Yeah, I realized what I giant mistake it was leaving a pen on my desk when editing the episode. If you thought it was annoying in the download, imagine all of the stuff I cut out.

My bad.

About the teaser and spoilers. Whatever spoilers I've heard or read were pretty much by accident or by circumstances of this job. Stills are going to be quite impossible to avoid, but moving pictures, that's a lot easier. We came really close to watching the teaser, but in the end we decided either we're doing this all the way, or not.

Nice. You guys planning a live episode any time soon?

The next one or the one after will probably be live.

AlexHaas wrote:The next one or the one after will probably be live.
Nice! This was a good podcast guys :)

Thanks! :)

I actually enjoyed listening to this one back. I usually don't listen through the entire episode, because... ya know, well. I was there and everything.

I always enjoy Mike Eisenberg. Cool stuff.

Looking forward to the live podcast.