Live Streaming for Episode 12

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
Hey guys.

We were thinking about live video streaming the recording of The Nolan Fans Podcast Episode 12 via Ustream. This episode will have the same format as the others, but this time, you'll be able to watch us record the episode.

------------
UPDATE (December 29th - 5:40pm):
------------

Hey guys, we've selected a time for the recording. We're going to try to start the podcast at 7:30pm EST tonight (December 29), but we'll be streaming live starting around 7:15pm.

Here is the link to the live feed: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-nolan-fans-podcast

There's going to be a chatroom right next to the video that you'll be watching. Register for an account at Ustream to chat with us while we're recording. :)

Check twitter.com/nolanfans for instant updates.

Well some of us live outside America and have different times zones. Is there an option to download the video?

rbevanx wrote:Well some of us live outside America and have different times zones. Is there an option to download the video?
Hm. I guess we could figure out a way to do that. We'll see. ;)

That would be cool. Great idea.

Very good idea. Guys, I have to say that this site of yours is brilliant! I really love NolanFans.com, it's the best information source of movies from Nolan.

DHOPW42 wrote:Very good idea. Guys, I have to say that this site of yours is brilliant! I really love NolanFans.com, it's the best information source of movies from Nolan.
Completely agree. This site is the best source for all things Nolan.

Also, nice Christmas themed homepage title!

hell yeahs tell me what day and i'll try my best to be there.

Okay, we're going to be recording the podcast tomorrow, December 29 at 7:15pm EST. We'll probably be setting things up at 7:15pm with the hopes of starting the podcast by 7:30pm. Show up whenever you want. We'll post a link to the live feed on this thread tomorrow.

Updates on the first post! :)

Are you sure your in collage cause you looked like a young teenager there. :lol: (No offense)