Episode 43: Private Joker - May 23, 2011

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
Alex and Teddy excitingly discuss the Bane photo reveal, the new cast members and the continuation of filming for The Dark Knight Rises, as well as the trailer for Person of Interest.

Show notes:
Tweet Us Set Photos
Email Us Set Photos at [email protected]

[MP3]
[iTunes]

Great episode, you covered some interesting points.

:twothumbsup:

Another great podcast guys. :goNF:

Teddy, glad you remembered to touch on the JNH situation. I really do think he'll be back. Like you said, they both mentioned these scores wouldn't be the same if just one of them tackled it. Anyway, great show guys! :goNF:

enjoyed this podcast, was my first ever one i listened to here and first ever podcast i have ever listened to from start to finish

very well done, my favourite parts were any talk related to TDKR that new show being released, can not remember what it was called now

but i will be sure to catch the next podcast

kevcampbell wrote:first ever podcast i have ever listened to from start to finish

ANother good one dudes!
:thumbup:

Awake does look pretty epic. And obviously very Nolan-ish... Jason Isaacs doesn't know if he's in a dream or not; relies on rubber band on his wrist to tell which "dream" he is in.