Episode 9: Arctic Fortress - November 28, 2009

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
Episode 9: Arctic Fortress - November 28, 2009

In this episode:

Alex and Teddy discuss new rumors of the Batman 3 rumors, an interview by Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Inception's move up north to begin filming in Canada. Like most episodes, they also took some time to answer a bunch of questions from the forums.

[Direct MP3]
[iTunes]

Do you know when it will be uploaded to iTunes?

apw
What happened to the site in the morning?

Eternalist wrote:Do you know when it will be uploaded to iTunes?
The situation is a bit strange. Once the podcast is available here, it is immediately "available" on iTunes, but it takes about a day for iTunes to send us a direct link. If you're subscribed to the podcast in iTunes, there's a little trick you can do. In iTunes, go to the Podcast section of your Library, right-click on our podcast and hit Update Podcast. It'll start downloading the newest episode before it's available anywhere else in the iTunes store.
Screen shot 2009-11-29 at 11.38.48 AM.png
apw wrote:What happened to the site in the morning?
Last night, from 12:05:02AM to 4:05:02AM, a stretch of exactly 4 hours, our entire server was offline. We're still not exactly sure what happened, but apparently it's been fixed (for now). Believe me, someone is getting an ear-full on Monday morning.

I see, beating the system :twisted:

It worked, thanks :thumbup:

2 name drops! Awesome!

Thanks for answering some of my questions.

Oddly enough, I actually saw Up the other day and it's one of the very few movies that's ever made me cry. I was surprised at how emotionally mature the film was.