Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.

Episode 40: Philanthropic Endevors - April 26, 2011

Site Admin
Teddy and Alex go over the recent casting announcements for The Dark Knight Rises, including the Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Marion Cotillard confirmations, and they also take questions from the live-chat.

Show notes:
AMC Search for Stubs

[MP3]
[iTunes]
I love you guys. :D
Site Admin
Cilogy wrote:I love you guys. :D

TeddyBlass wrote:
Cilogy wrote:I love you guys. :D

LOL
To be honest I don't really think TDKR will gross 1 billion........
But let's hope for the best.
ThePhantomTerror wrote:To be honest I don't really think TDKR will gross 1 billion........

It will.
ThePhantomTerror wrote:To be honest I don't really think TDKR will gross 1 billion........

Why not? TDK did?
I really hope TDKR gets a strong positive review. That way, the 1 billion is possible. But, I don't know. It doesn't have the Joker (the reason why many people-including me-watch TDK), and (IIRC) TDK grossed 1 billion because of a re-release. These things made me doubt TDKR will gross 1 billion.

EDIT: OK, nevermind. If a movie like Alice in Wonderland can gross 1 billion, TDKR can do it too.
ThePhantomTerror wrote:I really hope TDKR gets a strong positive review. That way, the 1 billion is possible. But, I don't know. It doesn't have the Joker (the reason why many people-including me-watch TDK), and (IIRC) TDK grossed 1 billion because of a re-release. These things made me doubt TDKR will gross 1 billion.

EDIT: OK, nevermind. If a movie like Alice in Wonderland can gross 1 billion, TDKR can do it too.

I think Catwoman will attract lots of people as well...particularly boys. :modesty:
chee wrote:
ThePhantomTerror wrote:I really hope TDKR gets a strong positive review. That way, the 1 billion is possible. But, I don't know. It doesn't have the Joker (the reason why many people-including me-watch TDK), and (IIRC) TDK grossed 1 billion because of a re-release. These things made me doubt TDKR will gross 1 billion.

I think Catwoman will attract lots of people as well...particularly boys. :modesty:

:lol: Anne Hathaway-uhhhh no thanks :lol:
But Marion Cortilard :P :modesty:
Next page →
← Return to The Nolan Fans Podcast