Episode 39: AOL Keyword: Nolan - April 12, 2011

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
Alex and Teddy talk with guest host Mike Eisenberg of ScreenRant.com about Gary Oldman talking about The Dark Knight Rises, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Josh Pence being cast in it, and what other Batman movies the future has in store. All this and more in this extra fuzzy audio edition of the podcast, brought to you by the new Skype for Mac.

Show notes:
AMC Search for Stubs
Mike Eisenberg on Twitter
Screen Rant

[MP3]
[iTunes]

Great podcast, glad to see I'm not the only one who collects ticket stubs. Live podcast next? :modesty:

jr724 wrote:Great podcast, glad to see I'm not the only one who collects ticket stubs. Live podcast next? :modesty:
How many do you got?

My ticket stub collection probably goes back to 2007 or so -- which would make around 100 stubs. I also have an Excel spreadsheet that details which movies I've seen, which theater I saw them at, what time, how much I paid, and what rating I give the movie. I know... it's nerdy. :geek:

jr724 wrote:Live podcast next? :modesty:
Yup. #40 is going to be live. :)

TeddyBlass wrote:My ticket stub collection probably goes back to 2007 or so -- which would make around 100 stubs. I also have an Excel spreadsheet that details which movies I've seen, which theater I saw them at, what time, how much I paid, and what rating I give the movie. I know... it's nerdy. :geek:
Nice, I started in 2008 and I'm almost to 100.

But I definitely don't have a spreadsheet, my lawd Teddy. :lol:

chee wrote:
jr724 wrote:Great podcast, glad to see I'm not the only one who collects ticket stubs. Live podcast next? :modesty:
How many do you got?
I used to have a collection that was from probably 2004 up to the Dark Knight, but then I think my mom threw them out accidentally. So now I only have from TDK till now, i'd say probably only like 50. Right now they're just sitting in a pile on my desk so I'm thinking of organizing them like Teddy. Any ideas of how I should do that?
AlexHaas wrote:
jr724 wrote:Live podcast next? :modesty:
Yup. #40 is going to be live. :)
Awesome. :D

jr724 wrote:
chee wrote:
How many do you got?
I used to have a collection that was from probably 2004 up to the Dark Knight, but then I think my mom threw them out accidentally. So now I only have from TDK till now, i'd say probably only like 50. Right now they're just sitting in a pile on my desk so I'm thinking of organizing them like Teddy. Any ideas of how I should do that?
I used to have mine on my closet door, but since I'm leaving soon I taped them to a white piece of paper, put them in a plastic cover and threw them into a binder.

chee wrote:I used to have mine on my closet door, but since I'm leaving soon I taped them to a white piece of paper, put them in a plastic cover and threw them into a binder.
That's a good idea actually. I have tons of binders with baseball card holders.

Am I the only one who has this podcast sounding like Alex & Teddy are talking to Batman during that sonar scene?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.