Episode 37: The Cobb Job - February 16, 2011

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
Site Admin

Cris is funny. :thumbup:

Site Admin
Yup. We luv having Cris on the podcast. He brings a great energy and sense of humor to the episodes.

TeddyBlass wrote:He brings a great energy and sense of humor to the episodes.
Ha :lol: as opposed to what during your regular podcasts?

No I'm kidding, I love it when you guys have guests. You should think about doing it for the live episodes.

i think the first 30 min of inception has a great thrust and intention to me, maybe bc i expected to be non linear and i enjoy nolan's non linear films and not confusing me.

Great podcast! I agree, Cris brought good energy. I noticed you guys finally have a "close", who's the voice over guy?

Batman-News.com wrote:Great podcast! I agree, Cris brought good energy. I noticed you guys finally have a "close", who's the voice over guy?
Haha, I think it's Alex, but then again I always get Al and Ted mixed up. Did you hear the last 5 seconds of the podcast?

Site Admin
Cris did our voice-over close. He's done some voice acting work and he volunteered to record an outro for us. :)

That's awesome Image

Will it be part of every podcast? I hope it is.

TeddyBlass wrote:Cris did our voice-over close. He's done some voice acting work and he volunteered to record an outro for us. :)
That's awesome, he did a great job!
Cilogy wrote: Haha, I think it's Alex, but then again I always get Al and Ted mixed up. Did you hear the last 5 seconds of the podcast?
Ha that's funny, I always get them mixed up too when I'm just listening.