LIVE Podcast » Ep 35 » January 20th 10pm EST

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
Thanks for joining us last night everyone! :)

AlexHaas wrote:Thanks for joining us last night everyone! :)
Part of me wishes we had this more often. Really had a great time.

For the first time I tuned into the "TinyChat" discussion. It was definitely interesting to see some members interact via webcam as opposed to text. How late were you guys up doing this? I tuned out after 10:30 PM, so around 1:30 AM in Florida... how long did the Podcast last after that?

Wish I could've stayed around for the Tinychat, but I had to wake up at 4:00 yesterday, so I was a bit tired last night.

Crazy Eight wrote:For the first time I tuned into the "TinyChat" discussion. It was definitely interesting to see some members interact via webcam as opposed to text. How late were you guys up doing this? I tuned out after 10:30 PM, so around 1:30 AM in Florida... how long did the Podcast last after that?
I'm not sure, but I think it went up to around 1 or 2 am EST. I could be wrong though.

I just had to say that I really liked the point that either Alex or Teddy made during the show.

We were discussing disappointment over the TDKR title and it's villains. One of you made the point that people who were radically disappointed, threatening to leave the site and stop watching Nolanfilms, essentially believed that their idea was better than Nolan's. That was a great way to sum up the really extreme and outrageous frustration.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.