Episode 5: OmgAwesomeSauce - August 21, 2009

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.

The trailer has surfaced online in low quality.

I had one question. Do you think that the music in the teaser is more or less a standard trailer cue along the lines of Transformers or the latest Terminator (I know, bad examples), or do you think it may actually be music from the film, possibly even a theme?

could very well be from Hans Zimmer's score. I'm sure he's already several demos/suites. I'll find out if any trailer music company is taking credit for it soon.

I thought he trailer was poor tbh, not because of the quality but the film just looks like Jumper 2. It also sounds like it gonna be about dreams or something like that.
I really don't fancy this film now lol.

I think they just edited a track from TDK and added it to the teaser.

You rarely ever hear a film's actual score in its trailer. Even less so in a teaser trailer.

James Newton Howard scored The Last Airbender teaser, which came out 2 months ago. That movie is only coming out 2 weeks before Inception. So it's very possible this is a taste of the score from HZ.

How long does it usually take to get uploaded to iTunes?

TeddyBlass wrote:James Newton Howard scored The Last Airbender teaser, which came out 2 months ago. That movie is only coming out 2 weeks before Inception. So it's very possible this is a taste of the score from HZ.
Ah didn't know that. Interesting :think:

I sort of hope Inception's score does sound like the teaser's music.

chee wrote:How long does it usually take to get uploaded to iTunes?
It's up on iTunes immediately after we announce the episode release. The only problem is that they only update the podcast's main page a couple times per day. Once this is updated, then we can give you guys the URL to the podcast.

If you want to be sneaky, subscribe to the podcast and once you see that a new episode is released, go to the "Podcast" section of your library, right-click on the Nolan Fans Podcast, and hit "Update Podcast." It'll then start downloading the newest episode for you. :)