Episode 3: All Over The Map - August 3, 2009

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
I like Nick Cage lol, I liked him in Bringing out the Dead and Lord of War. But I agree he is either gonna be really good or really rubbish. But sometimes when he's bad it is quite funny.
Especially when he starts doing a facial expression like a horse lol.

Nicholas Cage is going to be hilarious in 2010's Kick-Ass :D

I heard about that! Good things too!

By the way, Nic Cage WON the Academy Award for best actor for his preformance in Leaving Las Vegas in 1995...
@sammyjankis88

I don't hate nor love Nicholas Cage. =\

So new podcast today or will you guys wait until the teaser releases to do #4?

If you do the podcast, could you not give away spoilers. I am trying really hard to avoid them lol.

rbevanx wrote:If you do the podcast, could you not give away spoilers. I am trying really hard to avoid them lol.

Maybe an announced spoilers and speculation talk at the very end of the podcast would be best.

It looks like Episode #4 will be recorded within the next 48 hours -- we have to time things right with our guest host, Cris Mertens. We'll run through a couple of new stories, wherever we left off, "Inception Filming in Los Angeles in Early September" and "Inception Teaser Debuts August 21st." We're also planning on discussing either Insomnia or The Prestige. Vote now!

Episode #5 will be recorded after Teddy and I see the Inception teaser. We'll be hitting the midnight (Thursday / Friday) showtime of Inglorious Bastards, so Friday afternoon is a good bet for a recording time. We'll be discussing the first set photos in Paris and the teaser trailer. We'll try to get this episode online sometime Saturday night.

Edit:
With both episodes, we'll be very careful about spoilers. (Obviously more careful than I was on the front page this morning!) If we're going to be talking about possible spoilers, we'll announce it 10-15 seconds before it happens so you can protect your precious ears from spoilage.