Episode 3: All Over The Map - August 3, 2009

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
AlexHaas wrote:It looks like Episode #4 will be recorded within the next 48 hours -- we have to time things right with our guest host, Cris Mertens. We'll run through a couple of new stories, wherever we left off, "Inception Filming in Los Angeles in Early September" and "Inception Teaser Debuts August 21st." We're also planning on discussing either Insomnia or The Prestige. Vote now!

Episode #5 will be recorded after Teddy and I see the Inception teaser. We'll be hitting the midnight (Thursday / Friday) showtime of Inglorious Bastards, so Friday afternoon is a good bet for a recording time. We'll be discussing the first set photos in Paris and the teaser trailer. We'll try to get this episode online sometime Saturday night.

Edit:
With both episodes, we'll be very careful about spoilers. (Obviously more careful than I was on the front page this morning!) If we're going to be talking about possible spoilers, we'll announce it 10-15 seconds before it happens so you can protect your precious ears from spoilage.
Awesome. Looking forward to the Insomnia/The Prestige discussion :D

Haven't been able to download it because my computer broke down (Im using my dads)

dagn96 wrote:Haven't been able to download it because my computer broke down (Im using my dads)
No worries.
We thought we lost you, buddy. We saw that you weren't online since August 4th or something. :cry:

Glad to have you back!! :thumbup:

AlexHaas wrote:
dagn96 wrote:Haven't been able to download it because my computer broke down (Im using my dads)
No worries.
We thought we lost you, buddy. We saw that you weren't online since August 4th or something. :cry:

Glad to have you back!! :thumbup:
Thanks. :P