Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.

Episode 27: He Called Me a Moron - September 30th, 2010

Site Admin
In this episode:

Alex, Teddy, and Mike Eisenberg of ScreenRant.com, talk about the Special Edition Inception Blu-ray, Jonah Nolan teaming up with J.J. Abrams for a new TV series, Batman 3 shooting rumors, and the trouble with spoilers and reporting on the internet. Get some popcorn, this episode is a doozy!

Show notes:
http://www.screenrant.com

[Direct MP3]
[iTunes]
Yay, new podcast!! Can't wait to hear it when I have time :)
Location: and on the third day, god said "Nah bro, I ain't bout that life."
About f!@#$%&*ing time!!!

Okay seriously, thanks for the new podcast guys, I enjoyed it. :thumbup:
coolness
you spoiled seven pounds for me!
jokes
that movie sucks
So Mike Eisenberg from sreenrant basically confirmed that Batman 3 would be shooting in New Orleans? Maybe you should write an article on that and put it in the front page . It'll definitely drive up the traffic to this site - a thing you've been struggling to get lately.

A great episode though! :)
discoveringuy wrote:So Mike Eisenberg from sreenrant basically confirmed that Batman 3 would be shooting in New Orleans? Maybe you should write an article on that and put it in the front page . It'll definitely drive up the traffic to this site - a thing you've been struggling to get lately.

A great episode though! :)

He did? Link please!
Site Admin
He mentioned on the podcast that a member of a film crew on a film they both were working on said he got a job on Batman 3 in New Orleans.
Great podcast guys. These things always get me pumped up! :thumbup:
Where is this 5000-word history of the Tree of Life production? I'd like to read that. Thanks.
Next page →
← Return to The Nolan Fans Podcast