Episode 27: He Called Me a Moron - September 30th, 2010

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
In this episode:

Alex, Teddy, and Mike Eisenberg of ScreenRant.com, talk about the Special Edition Inception Blu-ray, Jonah Nolan teaming up with J.J. Abrams for a new TV series, Batman 3 shooting rumors, and the trouble with spoilers and reporting on the internet. Get some popcorn, this episode is a doozy!

Show notes:
http://www.screenrant.com

[Direct MP3]
[iTunes]

Yay, new podcast!! Can't wait to hear it when I have time :)

About f!@#$%&*ing time!!!

Okay seriously, thanks for the new podcast guys, I enjoyed it. :thumbup:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

coolness

you spoiled seven pounds for me!
jokes
that movie sucks

So Mike Eisenberg from sreenrant basically confirmed that Batman 3 would be shooting in New Orleans? Maybe you should write an article on that and put it in the front page . It'll definitely drive up the traffic to this site - a thing you've been struggling to get lately.

A great episode though! :)

discoveringuy wrote:So Mike Eisenberg from sreenrant basically confirmed that Batman 3 would be shooting in New Orleans? Maybe you should write an article on that and put it in the front page . It'll definitely drive up the traffic to this site - a thing you've been struggling to get lately.

A great episode though! :)
He did? Link please!

He mentioned on the podcast that a member of a film crew on a film they both were working on said he got a job on Batman 3 in New Orleans.

Great podcast guys. These things always get me pumped up! :thumbup:

Where is this 5000-word history of the Tree of Life production? I'd like to read that. Thanks.