The Questions Thread

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
Are you going to be avoiding the trailers for Interstellar? I personally found the podcast more fun leading up to Inception than TDKR with you guys breaking everything down, but if you are staying away from footage, that's fine too.

Yeah, we're definitely staying away from footage as much as possible.

What motivation will people have to live in the real world when virtual reality will soon allow us to lead perfect lives? At the exponential rate technology is growing we're only a couple decades away.

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:What motivation will people have to live in the real world when virtual reality will soon allow us to lead perfect lives? At the exponential rate technology is growing we're only a couple decades away.
Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world? Where none suffered, where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why the Matrix was redesigned to this: the peak of your civilization.

Since it is the year of Interstellar, can we have a giveaway/competition please?

the_red_ninja wrote:Since it is the year of Interstellar, can we have a giveaway/competition please?
:oops:

That might be doable.

p.s. - the podcast is skipping a release date because I'm busy trying to finish 3 films this week. lol.

When are you guys thinking about bringing the podcast back? For the next trailer? I feel like you could talk about some cast interviews and the Cinemacon interview with Nolan in which he talks about filmmaking and a little about Interstellar.

Any plans for a new podcast anytime soon?

We really planned for a podcast by now, but there are a lot of things that keep popping up in our lives atm.

The podcast well has run dry I take it..?