The Questions Thread

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
When will the next NFs podcast be? If you have anything planned, do tell. I very much enjoy them. Also, any gusts like Mike Eisenber or anyone else? :think:
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:When will the next NFs podcast be? If you have anything planned, do tell. I very much enjoy them. Also, any gusts like Mike Eisenber or anyone else? :think:
Been waiting for that also. Hope Mike will be in it too.

dadosaboya wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:When will the next NFs podcast be? If you have anything planned, do tell. I very much enjoy them. Also, any gusts like Mike Eisenber or anyone else? :think:
Been waiting for that also. Hope Mike will be in it too.
Its gonna be the discussion on TDKR. It should be great. :-D
Brave New World

When will the Rank Names Change? I was hoping for new Names after The Dark Knight Rises was released.

BlairCo wrote:When will the Rank Names Change? I was hoping for new Names after The Dark Knight Rises was released.
How would that work? :eh:
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
BlairCo wrote:When will the Rank Names Change? I was hoping for new Names after The Dark Knight Rises was released.
How would that work? :eh:
I was thinking something like:

Miranda Tate: Board Member
Gordon: Commissioner
John Blake: Beat Cop
Bane: Gotham's Reckoning
Selina Kyle: Cat Burglar
Batman: Legend

BlairCo wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: How would that work? :eh:
I was thinking something like:

People have been campaigning for this for like a year and i'm pretty sure there's at least 5 threads about it. It ain't gunna happen.

solo2001 wrote:
BlairCo wrote: I was thinking something like:

People have been campaigning for this for like a year and i'm pretty sure there's at least 5 threads about it. It ain't gunna happen.
But we can't continue to have nicknames from Inception. If not The Dark Knight Rises, then what?

BlairCo wrote:
solo2001 wrote: People have been campaigning for this for like a year and i'm pretty sure there's at least 5 threads about it. It ain't gunna happen.
But we can't continue to have nicknames from Inception. If not The Dark Knight Rises, then what?
I have a idea. The stages of batman. I can think of alot but. Vigilante, Hero, Symbol, Legend
Brave New World

BlairCo wrote:But we can't continue to have nicknames from Inception.
Oh but we can. Remember, it takes no effort on Teddy's part to keep them.