The Questions Thread

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
If you have any questions you'd like answered on the podcast, post em here. Before each episode we will scan through the thread and look for a couple good questions to answer and answer them at the end of the podcast.

p.s. - they don't necessarily have to be Nolan related.

Could chat about his "almost" made films like Mr. Hughes,The Exec, Keys to the Street and The Prisoner.

Mr Hughes was in production b4 Nolan was on board and the original draft of the script was written by David Koep (Jurassic Park,War of the worlds). You could talk about what he might have done with it, as he is quoted as saying it was going to be from birth to death of his life.
Also would he have used Non-Linear narative that he uses in Memento and Batman Begins. Would he have approched Obsessive–compulsive disorder in great detail like Anterograde amnesia in Memento.

Are you excited that Nolan is moving onto doing more big budget films (he'll have three big budget films in a row with The Dark Knight, Inception, and then Batman 3), or would you prefer he goes back to mixing in smaller films between the larger ones (doing something like Memento, or (although larger than Memento in scope) how he did The Prestige between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight)?

What's your favorite Christopher Nolan movie?

Well as there are no set rules, I have some questions.

If you had to move to another country, what country would you choose and why?

If you had the opportunity to kill Hitler when he was a baby, would you kill him?

How low would you go for a million Dollars?

Hollywood has just bought the rights to your life and they are looking for a director and a story.
Who would direct the film to your life and what would be your story in the film?

Have you ever had a cramp in a very awkward situation?

rbevanx wrote:Well as there are no set rules, I have some questions.

If you had to move to another country, what country would you choose and why?

If you had the opportunity to kill Hitler when he was a baby, would you kill him?

How low would you go for a million Dollars?

Hollywood has just bought the rights to your life and they are looking for a director and a story.
Who would direct the film to your life and what would be your story in the film?

Have you ever had a cramp in a very awkward situation?

:lol:

Lol

They didn't answer my questions, how boring.

Christopher Nolan has worked with a lot of higher profile actors, but (aside from those with continuing roles in the Batman franchise) only four have managed to get a role in another Nolan film (Christian Bale, Cillian Murphy, Michael Caine, and Ken Watanabe).

Which male and female actors that have been in past Nolan films would you like to see Nolan work with in the future?

Males
Hugh Jackman
Guy Pearce
Al Pacino
Robin Williams
Aaron Eckhart
Liam Neeson
Tom Wilkinson
Morgan Freeman
Gary Oldman
Joe Pantoliano

Females
Carrie-Anne Moss
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Hilary Swank
Scarlett Johansson
Rebecca Hall
Katie Holmes
Piper Perabo
Jorja Fox

My picks would be (in order of preference)
Hugh Jackman, Tom Wilkinson, Gary Oldman, and Guy Pearce on the male side.
Carrie-Ann Moss, Scarlett Johansson, Rebecca Hall, and Maggie Gyllenhaal on the female side.

rbevanx wrote:Lol

They didn't answer my questions, how boring.
Now THAT would be an interesting podcast.

George wrote:Christopher Nolan has worked with a lot of higher profile actors, but (aside from those with continuing roles in the Batman franchise) only four have managed to get a role in another Nolan film (Christian Bale, Cillian Murphy, Michael Caine, and Ken Watanabe).

Which male and female actors that have been in past Nolan films would you like to see Nolan work with in the future?

Males
Hugh Jackman
Guy Pearce
Al Pacino
Robin Williams
Aaron Eckhart
Liam Neeson
Tom Wilkinson
Morgan Freeman
Gary Oldman
Joe Pantoliano

Females
Carrie-Anne Moss
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Hilary Swank
Scarlett Johansson
Rebecca Hall
Katie Holmes
Piper Perabo
Jorja Fox

My picks would be (in order of preference)
Hugh Jackman, Tom Wilkinson, Gary Oldman, and Guy Pearce on the male side.
Carrie-Ann Moss, Scarlett Johansson, Rebecca Hall, and Maggie Gyllenhaal on the female side.

I'd love to see Nolan re-team with Eckhart. I think he's underrated and he really has the talent to be a leading man in a Nolan film.