Comments and Suggestions

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
If you've listened to the podcast, we'd like to know what you think. What can be improved? Are there any cool ideas you have that you think we should try? Let us know here. 8-)

Very good! That's the firs podcast I've ever listened to (in fact I'm listening to it now, so I didn't finish it yet) but it's very cool! I'm sure I will listen to the upcoming episodes, too!

(I didn't know that Cillian Murphy's name is pronounced [killian], you know... I always pronounced it [sillian] :D)

I've heard it pronounced both ways. I'm not sure which way is correct. :?

Well, then we must ask Murphy himself :D

The main thing is that this podcast is a great idea :) The ending of the Pilot was hilarious :D

Nice podcast 8-)

You guys should add a banner for the podcast

Excellent podcast.

As for suggestions, this first podcast dealt with current news involving Nolan. I feel that you should create a podcast with more of your personal input and feelings about Nolan. I believe that the topic of "Films Nolan should direct" is a good one for this. What films or film types (e.g. genres) do you feel that Nolan should tackle? After all, he's got a promising career after the Batman films and I think it would be interesting to get your input on what Nolan could tackle in the future.

Sorry, but just one question!

The music playing at the beginning of the podcast, where is it from? I remember it but I just can't place my finger on where.

It's from The Dark Knight soundtrack. The particular cue wasn't in the movie, but it made the CD. 'Harvey Dent' is the track name.