Comments and Suggestions

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
TeddyBlass wrote:It's from The Dark Knight soundtrack. The particular cue wasn't in the movie, but it made the CD. 'Harvey Dent' is the track name.
A lot of my favorite bits of the soundtrack aren't in the movie :cry:

Thank you, I knew it sounded familiar.

^ you're welcome. 8-)
ek79 wrote:Some low music of Nolan movies in the background...
problems there is that a lot of the music from Nolan's films is real atmospheric and we might sound really boring over that. lol. we don't want to put you to sleep. :lol:

TeddyBlass wrote:^ you're welcome. 8-)
ek79 wrote:Some low music of Nolan movies in the background...
problems there is that a lot of the music from Nolan's films is real atmospheric and we might sound really boring over that. lol. we don't want to put you to sleep. :lol:
No way Teddy! 8-)
Low volume only...

I think the podcast is really cool. I think it would be really interesting if there could be roundtable discussions on Nolan's past flicks. The podcast/site getting recognized by Chris Nolan and sending us juicy tidbits would be absolutely fabulous. Keep up the great work!

Yeah could talk about his influences and maybe go through Nolan's fav films of all time. I also think theres loads to discuss on the films that didn't get off the ground.
I would love to see podcasts dedicated to a certain Nolan film, like starting off with Following, talking about how it got made, the ideas of the film, theries about story elements. The script was a 90 min film but it ended up being 70, what were the lost scenes that were never were etc.

I'm sure that you will mention in the next podcast the set photos that turned up on the Internet today, but PLEASE be very considerate! I only saw only 10 of them or what, and I'm sure there are other people who are trying to avoid spoilers as hard as they could. I'm sure I don't want to hear, read or see anything that spoils the plot, so... I think you should avoid spoilers too :) It's just a suggestion.

Yeah I totally agree no spoilers it's hard enough as it is lol.

You could also have some of the forum members join the podcast, like some other podcasts do.
I havn't got a mic and have an annoying voice, but I'm sure others would love to do it.