Episode 25: Spoiler Style - August 3, 2010

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
When is the next podcast and what will it cover?

We just recorded it with guest host Mike Eisenberg from ScreenRant. It covers INCEPTION's box-office performance, the shooting script, the 2 bonus tracks, and our recent thoughts on Batman 3.

It will be out first half of next week.

TeddyBlass wrote:We just recorded it with guest host Mike Eisenberg from ScreenRant. It covers INCEPTION's box-office performance, the shooting script, the 2 bonus tracks, and our recent thoughts on Batman 3.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

TeddyBlass wrote:We just recorded it with guest host Mike Eisenberg from ScreenRant. It covers INCEPTION's box-office performance, the shooting script, the 2 bonus tracks, and our recent thoughts on Batman 3.

Awesome and keep up the great work :clap: :clap: :clap:

SINCEPTION wrote:i did not like this episode!
Surely, you must be capable of providing some actual feedback.
You even took the time to hit the "post reply" button. Why not put forth some effort? Christ.

AlexHaas wrote:
You even took the time to hit the "post reply" button. Why not put forth some effort? Christ.
I was thinking the same thing Alex. I personally liked your most recent one better than this, I felt you delved into more detail about the theories and truth behind the film. It seemed more thought out, I think it might just be that with the latest one you had more time for the film to sink in.

AlexHaas wrote:
I wrote about it, but I deleted bc I was expecting to get a response "if you don't like it, don listen or don't write about it." So forums they don't take negative stuffs and ban ppl so I wasn't sure. If I can I'll write about it why.

SINCEPTION wrote:I wrote about it, but I deleted bc I was expecting to get a response "if you don't like it, don listen or don't write about it." So forums they don't take negative stuffs and ban ppl so I wasn't sure. If I can I'll write about it why.
Well, I don't know who those people are, but they certainly aren't us. We'd love any criticism that you can offer. There's always room for improvement on our side of the fence. :)

SINCEPTION wrote:I wrote about it, but I deleted bc I was expecting to get a response "if you don't like it, don listen or don't write about it." So forums they don't take negative stuffs and ban ppl so I wasn't sure. If I can I'll write about it why.
That's mighty presumptuous. Tell us what's on your mind.