Episode 63: Dude, You're Posting the Whole Movie!

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.

On this pre-Thanksgiving episode of the Nolan Fans Podcast, Alex Haas and Teddy Blaas welcome back podcast regular JC Blass as guest host to discuss everything surrounding Christopher Nolan's Interstellar. Naturally, IMAX and a number of other films (including The Hunger Games: Catching Fire) enter the conversation. Okay, so three dudes talk about The Hunger Games, get over it.

The Nolan Fans Podcast is a bi-weekly/bi-monthly podcast hosted by Teddy Blass and Alex Haas. It has been running since July 2009. With over 90k downloads, the podcast is the largest and longest running podcast about director Christopher Nolan and his films. You can stream, download, and subscribe in iTunes below. Enjoy.

[mp3]
[iTunes]

Loved all the Paul Franklin talk guys.

Also, how are you guys planning on avoiding listening to the trailer? Assuming you're going to see The Hobbit that is.

Probably won't be able to avoid hearing it. :blank:

TeddyBlass wrote:Probably won't be able to avoid hearing it. :blank:
Ear plugs? Or maybe have a friend who chooses to watch it text you when it's over?

Cool podcast guys, as always ;)

Regarding, Paul Franklin's twitter, I doubt FAA would force him to delete, because I'm sure the nose was covered before flying, I think he wanted to get the fans excited about a scene in the film. It would look like this:

I personally think Nolan got angry with him, like Wally about TDKR prologue, I don't think after that interview he gave any other interviews till the release date (I can be wrong).

I found ironic you guys talking about Fast & Furious series and Vin Diesel's aging would stop the series, poor Paul Walker, RIP - and I wasn't even a fan of the series.

Also I think it'd be tough to predict the whole year box office, but if you don't forget Jupiter Ascending by the Wachowskis. They had some crazy IMAX shooting in downtown Chicago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcfhE_DrbUs

When do you guys plan on picking back up on these?

DoubleD wrote:When do you guys plan on picking back up on these?

the_red_ninja wrote:
DoubleD wrote:When do you guys plan on picking back up on these?
Thanks for the update.