Episode 60: Plonk

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.

T&A looking mad cute in those matching shirts.

Thanks for hanging around tonight, guys. Sorry we stumbled over technical stuff for 40 mins lol.

I wasn't able to join. How did things go down? Any highlights?

oh ballz. I just woke up. Not cool yo.

Download link?

Wish I catched this. Was there some kind of announcement for it before last night? cause I check NF everyday and I only saw the announcement after it was over. Have I known about it before, I wouldn't have missed it.

DoubleD wrote:Download link?

Please.

Podcasts are every other Wednesday. If it's a live week, the download will be available on Fridays.

Dado wrote:Wish I catched this. Was there some kind of announcement for it before last night? cause I check NF everyday and I only saw the announcement after it was over. Have I known about it before, I wouldn't have missed it.
We announced it only 4 hours prior. Sorry. We'll try to give you all more heads up. It was a last-minute-type thing.

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:Is "Stick tuned" a common phrase in Florida? Actually curious.
Teddy and I were big fans of the Totally Rad Show. One of the hosts said it by mistake and it stuck around as a running joke. It's a combination of "stick around" and "stay tuned."