Episode 19: Everyone Has A Gun - May 9, 2010

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.

Ha, just listened to the podcast...

I couldn't see the midnight show cause I had an AP test that morning and I would have been dead for it. I had to settle for the 7 pm show last night. A total of five trailers showed, and Inception was the last one, so throughout those first four I was freaking out because I had heard some people saying that the Inception trailer didn't play in front of their Iron Man 2 showing.

But, thankfully, it did play, and it was amazing. I loved seeing all of the supporting characters this time - Caine, Cotillard, and even Murphy at the beginning. That shot of the building falling on the beach is incredible.

By the way, was that Tom Hardy who had the last line in the trailer? It is impossible for me to recognize him after Bronson.

I'm glad you got to see the trailer. :)

I figured you had a good reason for missing the midnight show.
Were you able to hit up an IMAX theater?

Yes. That was Tom Hardy at the end.
That line is great.
I wish I knew what he was shooting that!!

Yeah tickets were available online to a real IMAX theater about a week before, so I guess I got kind of lucky. I'll probably buy my Inception ones as soon as they are available; I'll definitely go midnight then.

By the way, I'm with you (and not Teddy) on the trailer debate so far :D . I think I've watched it at least ten times today. I respect Mr. Blass' efforts, but I don't have the willpower. Be sure to report when he finally does crack. I know he will!

Listening now :)

Teddy's going to try and not watch the trailer again? I tried that, for all of 5 seconds.

I went 8 months or whatever it was without seeing any of the Dark Knight trailers AT ALL. I can do 2 months having seen the last trailer for Inception just once. If there is anything that is rock solid about me, it's my will power.

TeddyBlass wrote:I went 8 months or whatever it was without seeing any of the Dark Knight trailers AT ALL. I can do 2 months having seen the last trailer for Inception just once. If there is anything that is rock solid about me, it's my will power.
8 months? How did you do it?

The response to Twilight = :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

redfirebird2008 wrote:The response to Twilight = :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:lol: :thumbup: