READ THIS: Spoilers and Other Things

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.

Liam Calls Joe. Secrets of the Dark kNight. hahah

Mr.D wrote:Now I dunno how much of this is true but some new rumors are apparently floating around The Dark Knight Rises's plot. And if they're true, they certainly are spoiler-heavy !!!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=51026
Heard this garbage already. Old source.

FAIL, once again. :facepalm:

People need to get some real sources from LA. :judge:

Ok this is concerning batman's new suit in the upcoming movie, The Dark Knight Rises. Take a look at the hd picture with him holding the crazy looking electric or something type gun . Notice he no longer wears the armor armbands with steel blades. Also if you take a look at his side, by his rib cage you'll notice that there seems to be an extra back piece supporting the armor, reaching his ribs. It's a band that honestly looks a bit out of place, makes batman look a bit bigger, especially as it almost "puffs" out. Anyways tell me what you think on this random observation.

ok so also, check out the trailer too. pause when bane is giving his line to a clearly broken batman. Look behind him and you see bars, like as in a jail cell. I'm calling that Bane takes Bruce hostage for a while. Bane puts him in that jail, the same jail he will break out of in his past, broken. This is where Bruce recovers and then also breaks out and comes back to gotham. in the comic story series "knightfall" it takes Bruce a year to recover from his spinal cord trauma, which is what will happen, i think, to Bruce in this movie. But will it take a year for Bruce to recover from his injuries in the movie, or is it 8 years? Anyways, just thoughts floating through....

Mr.Whispers wrote:ok so also, check out the trailer too. pause when bane is giving his line to a clearly broken batman. Look behind him and you see bars, like as in a jail cell. I'm calling that Bane takes Bruce hostage for a while. Bane puts him in that jail, the same jail he will break out of in his past, broken. This is where Bruce recovers and then also breaks out and comes back to gotham. in the comic story series "knightfall" it takes Bruce a year to recover from his spinal cord trauma, which is what will happen, i think, to Bruce in this movie. But will it take a year for Bruce to recover from his injuries in the movie, or is it 8 years? Anyways, just thoughts floating through....
I'm interested to see what the span of this movie truly is versus BB and TDK. :think:

Just to clarify, the 8 years is just the gap between TDK and TDKR. If TDKR is indeed be a movie spanning YEARS, than it's definitely plausible that the Bat could get broken for an entire year. But at the end of the day, I still think Nolan will spin it some other crazy way.

Any other thoughts here? :batman:

prince0gotham wrote:tryouts :T

Hehehe, I like the way you think.

I'm going to have to insist everyone re-reads the rules regarding spoilers and spoiler tagging. We will not be taking mistakes lightly and won't be receptive to bitchy complaints when we hand out the consequences for not following the rules.

It's only been a few months since the last post in this thread, but I want to remind everyone that spoilers and spoiling with the intention of trolling are taken very seriously here.

If you don't already know the rules or if you are ignoring them, please re-read the first post in this thread.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.