READ THIS: Spoilers and Other Things

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
jcvargas09 wrote:I'll throw my hat in the ring. :P What exactly does a moderator do though, I mean besides the obvious? :think:
We walk into Mordor, battle dragons, become gods in the eyes of mere mortal members, striking fear into the hearts of evil double posters.
RIFA wrote:Well... for nothing. I'm telling you. Moderating on TDKR forum might be tricky :lol:

I rarely post there... not because I'm not interested in the movie but because I posted a hell in Inception threads and I know how many stupid/senseless/dumb posts were made :lol: that I just decided to give up and stick to the fun in the Entertainment section. However I do post something anywhere if I get into it lol...

Anyways... this is just May 2011... just imagine... JUST IMAGINE... how TDKR forum will look like in a few months lol. :shifty: That's why they need mods cuz they know what's coming... haha
The Inception section is just...wow... :lol:

I want to keep the TDKR section more organized so it doesn't completely blow up like the Inception one did. :geek:

chee wrote:
jcvargas09 wrote:I'll throw my hat in the ring. :P What exactly does a moderator do though, I mean besides the obvious? :think:
We walk into Mordor, battle dragons, become gods in the eyes of mere mortal members, striking fear into the hearts of evil double posters.
That's EPIC :P

My campaign for mod will be awesome. I'm preparing the flyers now. No I'm not.

prince0gotham wrote:tryouts :T

:lol:

You know what? I"ll try out for mod! I try to refrain from irreverent discussion whenever possible.

over my dead sexy irresistable female body

the one I got locked up in the freezer I mean

Bribe me and I'll put in a good word for you with Teddy and Alex. :modesty:

Ha ha, good one chee.

do you have Paypal, or...?

solo2001 wrote:Ha ha, good one chee.

do you have Paypal, or...?
I sure do.

[email protected]

Pictures of cocks and pussys are fine as well.
ImageImage

How's this Chee? :modesty:

jcvargas09 wrote:How's this Chee? :modesty:
Damn, your pussy is hairy. :modesty: