READ THIS: Spoilers and Other Things

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
wHysOseRiouS wrote:Someone on the IMDB posted a plot summary with more details and claims its an inside scoop. I read it and it sounds pretty fucking good! I am not kidding, it is something out of Nolan's playbook and I am all for it. Most likely bullshit but sounds right to me.
by Endo_The_Endologist 41 minutes ago (Mon May 23 2011 14:20:36)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse
UPDATED Mon May 23 2011 14:24:06
After emerging from a scorching pit of fire with minor scars and no apparent expression of pain, a man known only as Dorrance is recruited into the League of Shadows under the guidance of Ra's Al Ghul, where he is reincarnated into an intellectual and muscular adversary known as Bane.

Selina Kyle is Bruce Waynes new squeeze, However she is secretly lusting for the Batman, Totally unaware that both are infact the same person. Anne Hathaway spends the majority of TDKR as Selina Kyle, Only near the end of the third act do we see her take on the persona of Catwoman. She sets off to rescue a badly broken Batman, However in TDKR cats do not have nine lives, Which for her proves to be a deadly consequence.

Other Information

- Gotham City SWAT successfully corner the Batman, Only for Jim Gordon to aide his escape.

- The League of Shadows reform into the League of Assassins with the intent to assassinate the Batman.

- Detective John Blake is infact a double agent, Sent by the League of Assassins who believe Gordon can lead them to the Batman who has not been seen for months.

- Ra's Al Ghul was never really Ra's Al Ghul, He was simply a deception known as The Sensei. Ra's Al Ghul was merely a symbol, thus becoming indestructable and immortal. (A silly Nolan thing).

You heard it here first folks, from the same guy who told you Two-Face would be killed off in TDK months before release. The same guy who told you Two-Face would be done with CGI months before release. The same guy who told you The Batmobile would be destroyed months before release, and the same guy who told you Leob is assasinated by the Joker months before release.
I don't know... It could be legit... maybe :) :| :neutral: :( :cry: :roll: :problem:

Sometimes I read but sometimes, when the written stuff starts getting really stupid, I imagine that the letters are in fact pixie dust dissolving into a big bucket of blue goblin blood and soon after that I start thinking about something else entirely.

I don't know... It could be legit... maybe
I know... it sounds so perfect doesnt it? People who are calling bullshit know it does and cant stand the fact that maybe some random kid who actually has access reveals it.

wHysOseRiouS wrote:
I don't know... It could be legit... maybe
I know... it sounds so perfect doesnt it? People who are calling bullshit know it does and cant stand the fact that maybe some random kid who actually has access reveals it.
Random kind is Chris Nolan

(Not really)

Random *kid* is Chris Nolan
>implying Nolan is the only one with this information

I only read the first part and closed it. I've had enough spoilers. :lol:

It's probably fake though. IMDb sucks.

Fake!
No doubt.

EDIT: Ok, maybe it's better if I take my post to the actual plot discussion thread. :P

I was on the boards when they were still good and back when they were truly the ones to have some of the first news/info/viral marketing answers/casting/etc... and he was legit back then, no real reason to doubt him now; just sayin'

Kill off another love interest in one film? :(