Inception Poster Design Contest

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Hello everyone! Here at Nolan Fans, we will be conducting an Inception Poster Design Contest. This is the first time that we've tried something like this. We think it'll be quite interesting and fun.

From now until 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, November 10th, 2009, contestants may enter as many different designs for a new Inception poster as they want. The following week, from November 11th to Tuesday, November 17th, the submitted posters will be on display and then you'll be able to vote for your favorite.

The winner of the contest will be decided at 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, November 17th. The poster with the highest amount of votes will win. The winning poster will replace the current mock poster on the Nolan Fans Inception Page until an official poster is released. Also, to recognize your talents, underneath the poster we'll tag the line: "Poster designed by: <your.username>"

All designs must be submitted via email to [email protected] with the words "Inception Poster Design Contest" in the subject title. Do not post your poster designs here on the forums - we want to keep all of the competition private until the showcase display on November 10th.

Brush off those Photoshop skills and let the designing begin! Good luck! 8-)

UPDATE - Image Size? Big. Just make it big.

I wish I had photoshop. :(

I don't have photoshop but i'll still try to create something cool :D

What size should the poster be?

Just make it as big as you can. We'll do all the resizing for the voting display. 8-)

sent my poster in I'm thinking I might do a few more

Christopher_M wrote:sent my poster in I'm thinking I might do a few more
Definitely make a few more! It'll increase your chances of winning, right? ;)

I was in the middle of making one. Almost finished but the stupid the computer didn't save it so now I have to start all over again. I didn't have a photoshop so I had to use Paint and Picasa 3

So, where are the posters? :?

apw