Inception Poster Design Contest

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.

apw
I doubt it's going to be a poster. Probably just a placeholder poster they provided Apple.

Well. This contest didn't quite turn out as planned. We had only one "real" entry, by Christopher_M. Thank you for that. See attached image.

Teddy and I also worked on a few quick drafts (once we realized that no one else was submitting designs).
Nonetheless, we're calling this contest a failure and ending it.

If you still wish to submit a design, feel free to post it here or email it to us at [email protected].

AlexHaas wrote:Well. This contest didn't quite turn out as planned. We had only one "real" entry, by Christopher_M. Thank you for that. See attached image.

Teddy and I also worked on a few quick drafts (once we realized that no one else was submitting designs).
Nonetheless, we're calling this contest a failure and ending it.

If you still wish to submit a design, feel free to post it here or email it to us at [email protected].
That's a shame. If I had access to photoshop I would have easily made a few.

My submission to the "contest"

If I knew how to use Photoshop (don't have a clue), then I would definitely submit one, but the two that we submitted are awesome. Nice job guys.

TeddyBlass wrote:My submission to the "contest"

that's cool
it reminds me of the rotating hallway

Damn, I missed the contest. :(

nice try.