MEMENTO 10th Anniversary Giveaway

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:I know Iowa sucks but would you deliver to cornland?
You could be outta luck, i'm pretty sure FedEx & UPS's policy is that they don't ship to places that suck. But I don't know NF's means of delivery so maybe.

Andrea wrote:I haven't got something, do you give away 20 Blu-rays and 20 posterts or you give away 20 packs with one Blu-ray and on poster inside?
"Each winner will receive one Memento Blu-ray and one Memento poster. We will have a total of 20 winners."

http://www.nolanfans.com/memento/giveaway

Late to the party. Entered.

AlexHaas wrote:
Andrea wrote:I haven't got something, do you give away 20 Blu-rays and 20 posterts or you give away 20 packs with one Blu-ray and on poster inside?
"Each winner will receive one Memento Blu-ray and one Memento poster. We will have a total of 20 winners."

http://www.nolanfans.com/memento/giveaway
Thanks, sorry, I've re-read it to fine info but I must have skipped that line :D

we only need to enter once right?

Is the Blu-Ray Multi Region ?
will it play on a region other than north america?

AlexHaas wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:Entered. Are you delivering to Europe? :D
It shouldn't be a problem for now. ;)
In case I win, I'll thank you forever :D

#1fan wrote:Is the Blu-Ray Multi Region ?
will it play on a region other than north america?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but all Blu-rays are region-free.

DHOPW42 wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but all Blu-rays are region-free.
Unfortunately, no. Some of the major studios (like Paramount, Warner and Sony) have released most of their titles region-free, but there are exceptions. The first edition of Memento was region-free but this new edition will be region-coded, I think.

kit-kat wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but all Blu-rays are region-free.
Unfortunately, no. Some of the major studios (like Paramount, Warner and Sony) have released most of their titles region-free, but there are exceptions. The first edition of Memento was region-free but this new edition will be region-coded, I think.
Oh... it's a shame :( Yeah, I have the first edition of Memento on Blu-ray, and I don't have a problem with it (I don't have a problem with Inception either; I ordered both of them from Amazon.com).