The INCEPTION Screenshot Gallery

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Very nice! Thank you.

Thanks, Alex, they look great!

That's just awesome.

Thank you very much. :thumbup:

Thanks, I didn't want to see them all so that the film will look fresh when I see it again on Blu Ray if you see what I mean. But I had to find that shirt that Tom Hardy wears in the hotel level...

Rob
Great pictures, thanks a lot! Anyone get useful information out of them? I got something: You can clearly see, that the clothes of the children are different in the end.

Rob wrote:Great pictures, thanks a lot! Anyone get useful information out of them? I got something: You can clearly see, that the clothes of the children are different in the end.
I got that from my second viewing and posted so. Its not a huge revelation, especially since the costumer essentially told us that was the case.

Rob
theweatherman wrote:
Rob wrote:Great pictures, thanks a lot! Anyone get useful information out of them? I got something: You can clearly see, that the clothes of the children are different in the end.
I got that from my second viewing and posted so. Its not a huge revelation, especially since the costumer essentially told us that was the case.
I got that from my second viewing as well and posted so as well. And I don't think that it's a huge revelation neither, guess why? Because the costumer essentially told us that was the case.

And these pictures prove it. You can clearly see it, as I said. I have your permission to say that, right?

Sorry if I sounded hostile, I thought you were still unsure until now, and I guess I was just hoping that the topic was behind us.

Rob
theweatherman wrote:Sorry if I sounded hostile, I thought you were still unsure until now, and I guess I was just hoping that the topic was behind us.
Not a problem. :) No, I'm actually very very sure about the ending.