Forum Software Update

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Pratham wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 2:44 pm
Pratham wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 10:17 am
<------------------------------------------------------------Can this be wider?------------------------------------------------------------>
Does it have to be? That means the forum get to fit even bigger pictures, which would just be annoying. The main space on this forum doesn't feel narrow compared to most forums imo

Sanchez wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 2:59 pm
Does it have to be? That means the forum get to fit even bigger pictures, which would just be annoying. The main space on this forum doesn't feel narrow compared to most forums imo
feels wasted on widescreen tho.

Pratham wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 3:02 pm
Sanchez wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 2:59 pm
feels wasted on widescreen tho.

I said widescreen, not ultrawide. :lol:

Wow, why do you have to hate on people with 4:3 monitors? :o

Pratham wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 2:44 pm
Pratham wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 10:17 am
<------------------------------------------------------------Can this be wider?------------------------------------------------------------>
I concur

Sanchez wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 4:08 pm
Wow, why do you have to hate on people with 4:3 monitors? :o
i generally don't get along with people who are stuck two decades behind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Chances our Lords and Saviors reboot NolanFans and start creating podcasts, start a patreon, continue writing articles about Nolan (with the help of NF members), start doing User spotlights, do everything they can to draw more people to this place etc.?

m4st4 wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 12:44 pm
Chances our Lords and Saviors reboot NolanFans and start creating podcasts, start a patreon, continue writing articles about Nolan (with the help of NF members), start doing User spotlights, do everything they can to draw more people to this place etc.?

That would be fun. If they don't have time themselves, could it be an option to include some of the users to help out with that?

I think I even found out about this site through finding the podcast somewhere on iTunes.

Doesn’t have to be Nolan-only thing. NF Awards are coming, maybe comment on their favorite movies of the year etc. Plenty of options. That is, of course, if any of that is included in ‘more to come’ announcement.