Forum Software Update

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Dobson wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 10:54 am
It's irritating every Tab just says "Nolan Fans Forums" now

Yeah, I was about to post this.

Some things are a bit weird, but in all the update looks great. A search function is fantastic.

Fancy, I like it. Would like a wider area for text however.

ChristMAX wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 3:55 am
On mobile, every page defaults to being zoomed in
Fixed!

Bring back sigs please! We can still edit them, what’s the point then? I believe it’s both doable and clutter-free since it’s just text.

m4st4 wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 2:32 pm
Bring back sigs please! We can still edit them, what’s the point then? I believe it’s both doable and clutter-free since it’s just text.
This. If people think they're cluttersome then just have the option to disable them. Win-win.

darthnazgul wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 2:44 pm
m4st4 wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 2:32 pm
This. If people think they're cluttersome then just have the option to disable them. Win-win.
Agreed. Gif avys were understandable, especially gif avys AND gif sigs (damn), but text would be a non issue and especially if you can disable it. We want this since the first update and it can’t be that hard. ;) It just adds that little extra personality.

Thanks in advance!

why then even have the option to edit your sig if it doesn't show

Cilogy wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 3:01 pm
why then even have the option to edit your sig if it doesn't show
It was supposed to be implemented I suppose but they never got to it, now is the time, Alex. :gonf:

I think sigs are definitely worth considering. Let me get the other things fixed first though.