Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.

Server Move/Site Downtime on 23 January 2017

Site Admin
On Monday we will be moving the physical location of our server to a new location. During this time NolanFans.com will not be online. And since this move will mean we get a new IP address as well, things might be strange for a day or two - depending on your ISP and their DNS settings and all sorts of weird internet black magic. Anyone planning an Italian Job style heist of our server during the move best have their Mini Cooper's ready.

don't act like you're not changing the site to villeneuvefans...
Awww
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:don't act like you're not changing the site to villeneuvefans...

lmao
Could you take this time to address the problems with inbox features please??
Site Admin
We almost did the move unannounced on Friday but that would've been too mean. Might've raised some eyebrows tho. :P
TeddyBlass wrote:Anyone planning an Italian Job style heist of our server during the move best have their Mini Cooper's ready.

I adore this 2003 Italian Job reference. Brings back memories of when I was a noob. I watched that movie way too many times. /Bump
the_red_ninja wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:Anyone planning an Italian Job style heist of our server during the move best have their Mini Cooper's ready.

I adore this 2003 Italian Job reference. Brings back memories of when I was a noob. I watched that movie way too many times. /Bump

watched it for charlize right? :oops:
Pratham wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:

watched it for charlize right? :oops:

Marky Mark
← Return to News and Announcements